- Sahitya Bhawan | Pratiyotia Sahitya INTERNATIONAL ORGANIZATIONS (United Nations & Major Organisations) book includes major contemporary International Treaties, Agreements and Conventions.
- The book briefly explores the nature, structure and working of the major international organizations with detailed discussion of the United Nations.
- The book incorporates the multitude of ways in which the United Nations touches the lives of people everywhere.
- It reflects the work of the organization in such areas as peace, development, human rights, humanitarian assistance, with special reference to the working of specialized agencies and programme. In describing the work of the United Nations family of organizations, the book provides comprehensive account of the many challenges before the international community.
- The book overviews the major international organization financial institutions, political organizations and trade organizations : their origin, evolution, role and activities.
- It also summaries important conferences, conventions, agreements and treaties of international prominence. The book has been written in a simple and lucid style.
- The facts have been carefully collected and analysed so as the serve the needs of the candidates appearing for competitive examinations.
- The united nations organization
1. The united nations organization : Background
2. Principal organs of the united nations
3. Specialized agencies of the united nations
4. Major programmes /other bodies of the united nations
5. The united nations and human rights
6. United nations and peacekeeping operations
7. The millennium development goals
8. Strengthening the united nations
- Major international organizations International financial institutions International political organizations International trade organizations Major contemporary international treaties, agreements and conventions
There are no reviews yet.