- There are many voluminous and multi-volume works and some popular guide books on our Constitution but there has been a long-felt need for a concise but comprehensive and authoritative study.
- It is hoped that the present book would meet this need.
- Not only students of Political Science and Constitutional Law but also lawyers and citizens wanting to understand the Constitution and know something about the politico-constitutional system under which we live will find it useful.
- The book reproduces the text of the Constitution of India as amended and updated by Parliament from time to time.
- All amendments made by the Parliament upto and including the Constitution (One Hundred and Fourth Amendment) Act, December 2019 are incorporated in this edition.
- This book presents latest Constitutional Amendments with brief notes and commentaries factual, objective and analytical the book is highly readable”
Sahitya Bhawan Bharat Ka Samvidhan book in hindi medium by BL Fadia for IAS
You Save: 25%
For UPSC Civil Services Pre & Mains, MA Political Science