- Sahitya Bhawan presents CBSE chapter wise topic wise Last 10 years Solved Question Papers for class 10.
- The book is a question bank of previous years board exam question papers with solution as per marking scheme.
- Simplified division of chapters into topics for better understanding.
- Last Minute Revision & Quick chapter summary of each topic has been given.
- Solved Paper 2020
1. Chemical Reactions and Equations
2. Acids, Bases and Salts
3. Metals and Non-Metals (Metals and nonmetals : Basic metallurgical processes; Corrosion and its prevention.)
4. Carbon and its Compounds (Carbon and its compounds : Nomenclature of carbon compounds containing functional groups (halogens, alcohol, ketones, aldehydes, alkanes and alkynes), difference between saturated hydrocarbons and unsaturated hydrocarbons. Chemical properties of carbon compounds (combustion, oxidation, addition and substitution reaction). Ethanol and Ethanoic acid (only properties and uses), soaps and detergents.)
5. Periodic Classification of Elements
6. Life Processes
7. Control and Coordination (Control and co-ordination in animals and plants : Tropic movements in plants; Introduction of plant hormones; Control and co-ordination in animals : Nervous system; Voluntary, involuntary and reflex action; Chemical co-ordination : animal hormones.)
8. How do Organisms Reproduce
9. Heredity and Evolution
(Heredity and Evolution : Basic concepts of evolution.)
10. Light—Reflection and Refraction
11. Human Eye and The Colour World (The Humman Eye and the Colourful World : Functioning of a lens in human eye, defects of vision and their corrections, applications of spherical mirrors and lenses.)
13. Magnetic Effects of Electric Current
(Magnetic effects of current : Electric Generator, Direct current. Alternating current : frequency of AC. Advantage of AC over DC. Domestic electric circuits.)
14. Sources of Energy 207 (Sources of energy : Different forms of energy, conventional and non-conventional sources of energy : Fossil fuels, solar energy; biogas; wind, water and tidal energy; Nuclear energy. Renewable versus non-renewable sources of Energy.)
15. Our Environment
16. Management of Natural Resources (Internal Assessment : Management of natural resources : Conservation and judicious use of natural resources. Forest and wild life; Coal and Petroleum conservation. Examples of people’s participation for conservation of natural resources. Big dams : advantages and limitations; alternatives, if any. Water harvesting. Sustainability of natural resources.)
- Objective Type Questions