- The book is helpful in learning English Phonics step by step in the book.
- This activity based book makes learning more easy.
- Colourful and eye catching pictures help in easy learning.
- The book includes the introduction of phonic sounds of the alphabets to ease and enhance the communication skills of the students.
- The book includes the concept of standing, sleeping, slanting and curved lines to make the writing skills of the students strong.
- The book teaches to construct two-lettered and three-lettered words and the importance of vowels and consonants.
- The book reinforces the concepts with additional ten revision worksheets given in the end.
- The book is aesthetically designed to appeal to the young readers.
- Preschool, Kindergarten, Nursery LKG (KG 1), UKG (KG 2) and for children 3-8 year old series includes Hindi Alphabets (Varnmala Akshar and Vyanjan), Hindi 2/3/4 lettered Word (Shabd) formation, Hindi listening, writing and speaking (Swar), English Alphabets, Phonics, Number writing 1-20, Number writing 1-50, Number writing 1-100, Multiplication Table book, Pattern writing, Capital and Small letter, Drawing and colouring, Craft, Hindi Rhymes (Bal Geet), English Rhymes and Activity based Workbooks.
- Primary, Middle and Senior class 1 to 12 series includes Hindi Literature, Hindi Grammar, Mathematics, Mental Math, EVS, Science, Computer, Value Education, General Knowledge (GK), English Handwriting, Hindi Handwriting and Drawing.
- Based on NCERT for CBSE and state boards as per curriculum and exam paper pattern.
- Combo Pack and Gift set also available on discount.
- Watch video for features, benefits and advantages of the book.
Pre Primary English book B
You Save: 25%
Pre Primary English Phonetic book