- This workbook is helpful for the Beginners who hold the pencil for the first time in life. They will learn writing by joining the dots.
9 Most Useful Features of the workbook
1. This workbook (notebook style exercise book) helps in writing practice of 2, 3, 4 letter words (Shabd Rachna)
2. Colourful activity based workbook
3. Step by Step instructions for writing
4. Tracing on Big words will help kids who have just started holding pencil for the first time in life
5. Large writing space will help in neat and beautiful handwriting
6. Pre printed lines will guide beginners to write easily
7. Beautiful pictures for easy learning
8. Activity sheets for revision and fun
9. One word on one full page gives enough space for practice
- Preschool, Kindergarten, Nursery LKG (KG 1), UKG (KG 2) and for children 3-8 year old series includes Hindi Alphabets (Varnmala Akshar and Vyanjan), Hindi 2/3/4 lettered Word (Shabd) formation, Hindi listening, writing and speaking (Swar), English Alphabets, Phonics, Number writing 1-20, Number writing 1-50, Number writing 1-100, Multiplication Table book, Pattern writing, Capital and Small letter, Drawing and colouring, Craft, Hindi Rhymes (Bal Geet), English Rhymes and Activity based Workbook.
- Primary, Middle and Senior class 1 to 12 series includes Hindi Literature, Hindi Grammar, Mathematics, Mental Math, EVS, Science, Computer, Value Education, General Knowledge (GK), English Handwriting, Hindi Handwriting and Drawing.
- Based on NCERT for CBSE and state boards as per curriculum and exam paper pattern.
- Watch video for features, benefits and advantages of the book.