- Product Features Computer is a part of Work Education domain by the Board.
- Keeping this in mind, our Series is based upon an activity oriented approach to acquiring skills.
- While Preparing the series, lot of efforts have been put into the series lot of efforts have been put into the selection, presentation and delivery of the content.
- We are confident that children will have no difficulty in following the book because of its simple language, catchy illustrations and child-friendly design.
- Preschool, Kindergarten, Nursery LKG (KG 1), UKG (KG 2) and for children 3-8 year old series includes Hindi Alphabets (Varnmala Akshar and Vyanjan), Hindi 2/3/4 lettered Word (Shabd) formation, Hindi listening, writing and speaking (Swar), English Alphabets, Phonics, Number writing 1-20, Number writing 1-50, Number writing 1-100, Multiplication Table book, Pattern writing, Capital and Small letter, Drawing and colouring, Craft, Hindi Rhymes (Bal Geet), English Rhymes and Activity based Workbooks.
- Primary, Middle and Senior class 1 to 12 series includes Hindi Literature, Hindi Grammar, Mathematics, Mental Math, EVS, Science, Computer, Value Education, General Knowledge (GK), English Handwriting, Hindi Handwriting and Drawing.
- Based on NCERT for CBSE and state boards as per curriculum and exam paper pattern.
- Combo Pack and Gift set also available on discount.
- Watch video for features, benefits and advantages of the book.
1. Introduction to computers
2. Computer and its Parts
3. Computer Mouse
4. Keys of the Keyboard Memory Test-I
5. Computers Around Us
6. Let Us Draw and Paint Memory Test-II
8. Computer Peripherals
9. Switching the Computer ON and OFF Memory Test-III