- Sahitya Bhawan’s EVS The book has been updated with Latest Pattern.
- This edition has been enriched with the following features : Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs) Short and long answer type questions HOTS questions (from Class 3 onwards) Activities and projects Life skills Test Papers Special Features of the Books The books have a variety of tasks such as multiple-choice questions, sequencing, fill in the blanks, match the columns, true or false, and short and long-answer type questions.
- There are tasks include projects, research activities, field tours, discussions, case studies, creative writing, surveys, role plays, simulation, data reading and interpretation tasks, and art & craft activities which will help children translate theory into practice.
- There is a special section on LIFE SKILLS to develop the thinking.
- social and emotional skills of the children.
- The test papers as per the new CBSE pattern.
- Preschool, Kindergarten, Nursery LKG (KG 1), UKG (KG 2) and for children 3-8 year old series includes Hindi Alphabets (Varnmala Akshar and Vyanjan), Hindi 2/3/4 lettered Word (Shabd) formation, Hindi listening, writing and speaking (Swar), English Alphabets, Phonics, Number writing 1-20, Number writing 1-50, Number writing 1-100, Multiplication Table book, Pattern writing, Capital and Small letter, Drawing and colouring, Craft, Hindi Rhymes (Bal Geet), English Rhymes and Activity based Workbooks.
- Primary, Middle and Senior class 1 to 12 series includes Hindi Literature, Hindi Grammar, Mathematics, Mental Math, EVS, Science, Computer, Value Education, General Knowledge (GK), English Handwriting, Hindi Handwriting and Drawing.
- Based on NCERT for CBSE and state boards as per curriculum and exam paper pattern.
- Combo Pack and Gift set also available on discount.
- Watch video for features, benefits and advantages of the book.
Unit 1: Myself
2. My Body
3. Growing Up
Unit 2: Our Clothes
4. Our Clothes
5. Food We Eat
6. Tools We Use
Unit 3: Family
7. Our Family
8. House We Live In
9. Staying Healthy
Unit 4: Me and My Life
10. My School
11. Good Habits
12. Festival Express
13. Safety Rules
Unit 5: Neighbourhood
14. My Neighbour
16. My Neighbours
Unit 6: Transport and Communication
17. Means of Transport
18. Let’s Communicate
Unit 7: The World of Plant
19. The World Of Plants
20. Animal Kingdom
Unit 8: My world
21. Our Beautiful Earth
Formative Assessment-I to IV Summative Assessment-I to II