- Sahitya Bhawan’s EVSThe book has been updated with Latest Pattern.
- This edition has been enriched with the following features : Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs) Short and long answer type questions HOTS questions (from Class 3 onwards) Activities and projects Life skills Test Papers Special Features of the Books The books have a variety of tasks such as multiple-choice questions, sequencing, fill in the blanks, match the columns, true or false, and short and long-answer type questions.
- There are tasks include projects, research activities, field tours, discussions, case studies, creative writing, surveys, role plays, simulation, data reading and interpretation tasks, and art & craft activities which will help children translate theory into practice.
- There is a special section on LIFE SKILLS to develop the thinking. social and emotional skills of the children.
- The test papers as per the new CBSE pattern.
- Preschool, Kindergarten, Nursery LKG (KG 1), UKG (KG 2) and for children 3-8 year old series includes Hindi Alphabets (Varnmala Akshar and Vyanjan), Hindi 2/3/4 lettered Word (Shabd) formation, Hindi listening, writing and speaking (Swar), English Alphabets, Phonics, Number writing 1-20, Number writing 1-50, Number writing 1-100, Multiplication Table book, Pattern writing, Capital and Small letter, Drawing and colouring, Craft, Hindi Rhymes (Bal Geet), English Rhymes and Activity based Workbooks.
- Primary, Middle and Senior class 1 to 12 series includes Hindi Literature, Hindi Grammar, Mathematics, Mental Math, EVS, Science, Computer, Value Education, General Knowledge (GK), English Handwriting, Hindi Handwriting and Drawing.
- Based on NCERT for CBSE and state boards as per curriculum and exam paper pattern.
- Combo Pack and Gift set also available on discount.
- Watch video for features, benefits and advantages of the book.
2. Our Work
3. Games In Our Lives
4. Mapping Your Neighourhood
6. Caring and Sharing
7. Food We Eat
8. All About Cooking
9. Water And Its Uses
10. The Way We Travel
11. Means Of Communication
12. Language Without Words
13. The Plant World
14. Animal Kingdom
15. Bountiful Birds
16. How Animals Help Us
19. Living Things
20. Natural Resources
21. The Earth And The Moon
22. Human Body
Formative Assessment-I to III Summative Assessment-I to II
There are no reviews yet.