- Maths Work Book’ is a series of five books offering supplementary enrichment material for children of classes 1 to 5.
These books are designed to reinforce the mathematical skills learnt in the main course book ‘Maths’.
It meets NCF guidelines and incorporates the CCE recommendations.
Key Features Carefully graded worksheets for each topic to strengthen the understanding of real life applications of content learnt.
- Worksheets include word problems to develop understanding of real life applications of content learnt.
- Mental Maths worksheets to develop problem solving skills.
- Develops mastery over computational skills.
- Provides opportunity for continuous review of concepts learnt.
- Makes the journey of learning effortless and enjoyable.
- Preschool, Kindergarten, Nursery LKG (KG 1), UKG (KG 2) and for children 3-8 year old series includes Hindi Alphabets (Varnmala Akshar and Vyanjan), Hindi 2/3/4 lettered Word (Shabd) formation, Hindi listening, writing and speaking (Swar), English Alphabets, Phonics, Number writing 1-20, Number writing 1-50, Number writing 1-100, Multiplication Table book, Pattern writing, Capital and Small letter, Drawing and colouring, Craft, Hindi Rhymes (Bal Geet), English Rhymes and Activity based Workbooks.
- Primary, Middle and Senior class 1 to 12 series includes Hindi Literature, Hindi Grammar, Mathematics, Mental Math, EVS, Science, Computer, Value Education, General Knowledge (GK), English Handwriting, Hindi Handwriting and Drawing.
- Based on NCERT for CBSE and state boards as per curriculum and exam paper pattern.
- Combo Pack and Gift set also available on discount.
- Watch video for features, benefits and advantages of the book.
- 1. Numbers
12. Data handling
15. Summery Answers
There are no reviews yet.