- Product FeaturesEach book is divided into Units.Includes interesting facts.
- The series aims to nurture curious minds by exposing them to extrapolatory tasks.
- Contains test papers.Includes latest updates from around the globe.
- Fact sections provide additional information on a particular topic.
- Brain teasers, quizzes and reasoning activities will hone the analytical and logical skills of learners.
- The special section on Life Skills will stimulate the thinking, social and emotional skills of the learners.
- The series aims at the holistic development of the learner in both scholastic and co-scholastic areas.
- This is the Knowledge Era an age where the average individual stands nowhere.
- While expertise in subject knowledge is a must, general knowledge is what takes the competition to new realms.
- All competitive examinations, group discussions, interviews revolve around the mental aptitude, general knowledge and personality development of the person.
- Keeping this in mind, we at Sahitya Bhawan, have sharpened our series with a rigorous three-thronged approach aiming to take the mental aptitude, general knowledge and personality of the child to great heights.
- Special care has been taken to enhance knowledge of core EVS and Science concepts being done in class curriculum.
- Mental aptitude has been taken care of by including puzzles, riddles, number activities and brainteasers in a fun and interesting manner.
- Special sections on Ever Wondered Why, Mixed Bag and Knowledge Bank have been introduced.
- Test Your Knowledge are challenges for the child to test whatever he or she has learnt.
- Preschool, Kindergarten, Nursery LKG (KG 1), UKG (KG 2) and for children 3-8 year old series includes Hindi Alphabets (Varnmala Akshar and Vyanjan), Hindi 2/3/4 lettered Word (Shabd) formation, Hindi listening, writing and speaking (Swar), English Alphabets, Phonics, Number writing 1-20, Number writing 1-50, Number writing 1-100, Multiplication Table book, Pattern writing, Capital and Small letter, Drawing and colouring, Craft, Hindi Rhymes (Bal Geet), English Rhymes and Activity based Workbooks.
- Primary, Middle and Senior class 1 to 12 series includes Hindi Literature, Hindi Grammar, Mathematics, Mental Math, EVS, Science, Computer, Value Education, General Knowledge (GK), English Handwriting, Hindi Handwriting and Drawing.
- Based on NCERT for CBSE and state boards as per curriculum and exam paper pattern.
- Combo Pack and Gift set also available on discount.
- Watch video for features, benefits and advantages of the book.
UNIT I FLORA AND FAUNA
1. Endangered Plants
2. Amazing Trees
3. Insectivorous Plants
4. Hibernating Animals
UNIT II INDIA MY COUNTRY
6. The Great Religious Teachers of India
7. Indian Handicrafts
8. States of India
9. Famous Temples of India Mixed Bag-I Ever Wondered Why-I
10. Knowledge Bank-I Test Your Knowledge-I UNIT III OUR WORLD
11. The Wonderful World (Sights)
12. Wonders of the Ancient World
13. Museums of the World
14. 3 C’sUNIT IV SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY
15. Great Scientists
16. Great Inventions and Discoveries
17. Space Travel (Space Walk)
18. Deficiency Diseases
19. Quiz – IEver Wondered Why – II
20. Experiment- I Test Your Knowledge- II
UNIT V SPORTS AND ENTERTAINMENTS
21. Sports Cups and Trophies
22. Sports and Terms Used in Sports
23. Sports on Wheel
24. Cricket World
25. Bollywood Artists
UNIT VI MUSIC, ARTS AND DANCE
26. Dances of the World
27. Famous Musicians and Great Singers of the World
28. Festivals of India
29. The Oscar Awards Mixed Bag-II
30. Famous Environment a lists
31. Knowledge Bank- II Test Your Knowledge-III
UNIT VII MINI SUDOKU AND MENTAL ABILITY
32. Mini Sudoku and Mental Ability
33. Old and New
34. Eat For Your Health and Not For Your Tongue
35. Net Terminology
36. Life Cycle of Butterfly
37. Nursery Rhymes Oh ! I Love Them
38. Wars and Battles
39. Airports of the World
40. Quiz- II
41. Our Universe
42. Experiment- II Test Your Knowledge- IV Answer sheets