- Product FeaturesEach book is divided into Units.Includes interesting facts.
- The series aims to nurture curious minds by exposing them to extrapolatory tasks.
- Contains test papers.Includes latest updates from around the globe.
- Fact sections provide additional information on a particular topic.
- Brain teasers, quizzes and reasoning activities will hone the analytical and logical skills of learners.
- The special section on Life Skills will stimulate the thinking, social and emotional skills of the learners.
- The series aims at the holistic development of the learner in both scholastic and co-scholastic areas.
- This is the Knowledge Era an age where the average individual stands nowhere.
- While expertise in subject knowledge is a must, general knowledge is what takes the competition to new realms.
- All competitive examinations, group discussions, interviews revolve around the mental aptitude, general knowledge and personality development of the person.
- Keeping this in mind, we at Sahitya Bhawan, have sharpened our series with a rigorous three-thronged approach aiming to take the mental aptitude, general knowledge and personality of the child to great heights.Special care has been taken to enhance knowledge of core EVS and Science concepts being done in class curriculum.
- Mental aptitude has been taken care of by including puzzles, riddles, number activities and brainteasers in a fun and interesting manner.
- Special sections on Ever Wondered Why, Mixed Bag and Knowledge Bank have been introduced. Test Your Knowledge are challenges for the child to test whatever he or she has learnt.
- Preschool, Kindergarten, Nursery LKG (KG 1), UKG (KG 2) and for children 3-8 year old series includes Hindi Alphabets (Varnmala Akshar and Vyanjan), Hindi 2/3/4 lettered Word (Shabd) formation, Hindi listening, writing and speaking (Swar), English Alphabets, Phonics, Number writing 1-20, Number writing 1-50, Number writing 1-100, Multiplication Table book, Pattern writing, Capital and Small letter, Drawing and colouring, Craft, Hindi Rhymes (Bal Geet), English Rhymes and Activity based Workbooks.
- Primary, Middle and Senior class 1 to 12 series includes Hindi Literature, Hindi Grammar, Mathematics, Mental Math, EVS, Science, Computer, Value Education, General Knowledge (GK), English Handwriting, Hindi Handwriting and Drawing.
- Based on NCERT for CBSE and state boards as per curriculum and exam paper pattern.
- Combo Pack and Gift set also available on discount.
- Watch video for features, benefits and advantages of the book.
1. Medicinal Value of Plants
2. Creepy Crawlies the Strange Creatures
3. Plant Quiz
4. Wild Animals
5. Some Strange Animals
6. The Flying Beauty
7. Discover India
8. Indian Panorama
9. Forts of India
10. First Chief Ministers of the States
11. Indian Heritage
12. Major Ports of India
13. Knowledge Bank-I Mixed Bag-I Ever Wondered Why-I
14. Personality Development
15. Our World
16. The Unforgettable Assassinations (World)
17. The World Super latives
18. Some Weird Buildings of the World
19. Our World : The International Airports
20. Nations of the World
21. The Living Machine (Human Body)
22. Most Useful Scientific Instruments
23. The Great Female Scientists
24. Wonders of Nature (The Eclipses)
25. Various Branches
27. Knowledge Bank-II Mixed Bag-II Ever Wondered Why-II
28. Social Etiquette
29. Experiment-I: Rusting of Iron Test Your Knowledge-I
30. The Olympics
31. Indian Sports Stadiums
32. Martial Arts
33. Water Sports
34. Movies based on Novels
35. Indian Miniature Painting
36. Popular Singer Groups of the World
37. Hindustani Music
38. Famous Dancers of India
39. Knowledge Bank-III Ever Wondered Why-III
40. Beat Your Guard
42. Eco-Friendly Personalities
43. Man-made Disasters
44. Preserve the Environment
45. Sobriquets of the World Cities
46. The World
47. Main Languages of the World
48. Our Achievements
49. World History Quiz
50. Net Crazy
51. Mental Ability
52. Notorious Villains in Comics
53. One World Substitution : Personality Traits
54. Important Scientific Research Institutions in India
55. Knowledge Bank-IV Ever Wondered Why-IV
56. Moral Values
58. Experiment-II Test Your Knowledge-II Answers