- Sahitya Bhawan Lab Manual with theory, Viva-voce Questions and Laboratory instruction for class 9, 10, 11, 12 has been prepared in accordance with the NCERT, CBSE, UP Board and other state boards syllabus.
- Practical book provides a better understanding of various concepts in a lucid manner.
- The entire matter is prepared in a way that it provides complete understanding of each topic.
- Viva-voice questions and answers helps the students in having a better understanding of concepts.
- Viva Voce questions are followed with answers.
- After theory matter, blank pages are provided for writing experiments.
- Lab Manual series contains Science, Mathematics, Social Science, Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Physical Education
1. The Rise of Nationalism in Europe
2. Nationalism in India
3. The making of a Global world
4. The Age of Industrialisation
5. Print Culture and the Modern world
1. Resources and Development
2. Forest and Wildlife Resources
3. Water Resources
5. Minerals and Energy Resources
6. Manufacturing Industries
7. Lifelines of National Economy
1. Power Sharing
3. Democracy and Diversity
4. Gender Religion and Caste
5. Popular Struggles and Movements
6. Political Parties
7. Outcomes of Democracy
8. Challenges to Democracy
2. Sectors of Indian Economy
3. Money and Credit
4. Globalisation and the Indian Economy
5. Consumer Rights