- Sahitya Bhawan Lab Manual with theory, Viva-voce Questions and Laboratory instruction for class 9, 10, 11, 12 has been prepared in accordance with the NCERT, CBSE, UP Board and other state boards syllabus.
- Practical book provides a better understanding of various concepts in a lucid manner.
- The entire matter is prepared in a way that it provides complete understanding of each topic. Viva-voice questions and answers helps the students in having a better understanding of concepts. Viva Voce questions are followed with answers.
- After theory matter, blank pages are provided for writing experiments.
- Lab Manual series contains Science, Mathematics, Social Science, Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Physical Education
Part : AExperiments :A.
- Major :
1. To study plant population density by quadret method
2. To study the population of plants frequency by quadret method
3. To study the pH of Soil, To study water holding capacity of soil
4. To isolate DNA from available plant material, such asspinach, green pea seeds, papaya etc.
B. MInor :
5. To collect and study soil from two different sites. To study soil for (a) texture,(b) moisture content, (c) pH, and (d) water holding capacity of soil.
6. To study water collected from two different water bodies for (a) pH, (b) clarity,(c) presence of any living organisms.
7. To study the presence of suspended particulate matter (SPM) in airC. TEMPORARY SLIDE/PREPARATION :
8. To study the germination of pollens
9. To study temporary mount of onion root tip to study mitosis (cell division)
Part : B
1. Flowers adapted to pollination by different agencies (a) wind, (b) insect, (c) birds.
2. Pollen germination on stigma
3. Stages of gamete development (a) Testis T.S. and (b) Ovary T.S.
4. Meiosis cell division
6. Medelian inheritance using seeds of different colours/sizes of any plant.
7. Pedigree charts of genetic traits
8. Controlled pollination.
9. Common disease causing organisms
10. Xeric of plants and animals adaptations
11. Aquatic adaptations of plants and animals”
There are no reviews yet.