- English Rhymes is a pleasant compilation of rhymes to go with different occasions a child experiences in his life.
- The series is for children between 3 to 5+ years, designed to help them acquire basic skills.
- It is based on the concept of ‘Do and Learn’ i.e., activity based learning.
- The rhymes and activities contained in this series have been successfully experimented.
- Salient Features of the Series are : Each rhyme will elicit a cheerful response from children of various age groups.Systematically designed worksheet with easy to follow instructions.Interactive child friendly illustrations for easy recall and recognition.
- Interesting activities to stimulate creativity and imagnation.
- Stimulate language development and encourage early number ideas.
- The series is truly a pleasurable read.
- Happy reading to all !! Preschool, Kindergarten, Nursery LKG (KG 1), UKG (KG 2) and for children 3-8 year old series includes Hindi Alphabets (Varnmala Akshar and Vyanjan), Hindi 2/3/4 lettered Word (Shabd) formation, Hindi listening, writing and speaking (Swar), English Alphabets, Phonics, Number writing 1-20, Number writing 1-50, Number writing 1-100, Multiplication Table book, Pattern writing, Capital and Small letter, Drawing and colouring, Craft, Hindi Rhymes (Bal Geet), English Rhymes and Activity based Workbooks.
- Primary, Middle and Senior class 1 to 12 series includes Hindi Literature, Hindi Grammar, Mathematics, Mental Math, EVS, Science, Computer, Value Education, General Knowledge (GK), English Handwriting, Hindi Handwriting and Drawing.
- Based on NCERT for CBSE and state boards as per curriculum and exam paper pattern.
- Combo Pack and Gift set also available on discount.
- Watch video for features, benefits and advantages of the book.
There are no reviews yet.