- Handwriting is an essential skill for both children and adults. Even in the age of technology, handwriting remains the primary tool of communication and knowledge assessment for students in the classroom.
- Like neat dressing and neat presentation, handwriting is another face of the person who presents it.
- It expresses the culture, civilization and all the characters of a person.
- The primary part of any communication and relationship with others is presentation and the primary part of presentation is legible and beautiful handwriting.
- It is said that good handwriting which is neat and readable shows your personality.
- For children, good handwriting is extremely important.
- Handwriting can change how they learn and their brains develop.
- Good handwriting can also mean better grades for them as even a mediocre paper is graded much higher if the handwriting is neat.
- Tips for good handwriting All of the short and lower case letters should be of the same height.
- All of the upper case letters and tall letters should be of the appropriate height.
- All the words should be evenly spaced.
- The letters in the words should be spaced properly.
- All of the letters should be “seated” on the line. So keeping all these tips in mind, let’s begin our journey of “JOY OF WRITING”.
- Product Features “Joy of Writing” series of handwriting books are exclusively based on the original Marion Richardson script.
- This series of handwriting books has been specially formulated and simplified to such an extent that it makes beautiful, legible handwriting possible for every child.
- Here comes a simple way of mastering the art of good handwriting.
- So dear children, have fun and smile with ease while you learn to write now.
- Preschool, Kindergarten, Nursery LKG (KG 1), UKG (KG 2) and for children 3-8 year old series includes Hindi Alphabets (Varnmala Akshar and Vyanjan), Hindi 2/3/4 lettered Word (Shabd) formation, Hindi listening, writing and speaking (Swar), English Alphabets, Phonics, Number writing 1-20, Number writing 1-50, Number writing 1-100, Multiplication Table book, Pattern writing, Capital and Small letter, Drawing and colouring, Craft, Hindi Rhymes (Bal Geet), English Rhymes and Activity based Workbooks.
- Primary, Middle and Senior class 1 to 12 series includes Hindi Literature, Hindi Grammar, Mathematics, Mental Math, EVS, Science, Computer, Value Education, General Knowledge (GK), English Handwriting, Hindi Handwriting and Drawing.
- Based on NCERT for CBSE and state boards as per curriculum and exam paper pattern.
- Combo Pack and Gift set also available on discount.
- Watch video for features, benefits and advantages of the book.
Joy of Writing (English Handwriting Practice book) for class 2
You Save: 25%
English Handwriting book class 2