- Sahitya Bhawan’s EVSThe book has been updated with Latest Pattern.
- This edition has been enriched with the following features : Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs) Short and long answer type questions HOTS questions (from Class 3 onwards) Activities and projects Life skills Test Papers Special Features of the Books The books have a variety of tasks such as multiple-choice questions, sequencing, fill in the blanks, match the columns, true or false, and short and long-answer type questions.
- There are tasks include projects, research activities, field tours, discussions, case studies, creative writing, surveys, role plays, simulation, data reading and interpretation tasks, and art & craft activities which will help children translate theory into practice.
- There is a special section on LIFE SKILLS to develop the thinking. social and emotional skills of the children.
- The test papers as per the new CBSE pattern.
- Preschool, Kindergarten, Nursery LKG (KG 1), UKG (KG 2) and for children 3-8 year old series includes Hindi Alphabets (Varnmala Akshar and Vyanjan), Hindi 2/3/4 lettered Word (Shabd) formation, Hindi listening, writing and speaking (Swar), English Alphabets, Phonics, Number writing 1-20, Number writing 1-50, Number writing 1-100, Multiplication Table book, Pattern writing, Capital and Small letter, Drawing and colouring, Craft, Hindi Rhymes (Bal Geet), English Rhymes and Activity based Workbooks.
- Primary, Middle and Senior class 1 to 12 series includes Hindi Literature, Hindi Grammar, Mathematics, Mental Math, EVS, Science, Computer, Value Education, General Knowledge (GK), English Handwriting, Hindi Handwriting and Drawing.
- Based on NCERT for CBSE and state boards as per curriculum and exam paper pattern.
- Combo Pack and Gift set also available on discount.
- Watch video for features, benefits and advantages of the book.
1. Our Extended Family
2. Changes in Our Family
3. All About Babies
4. Our Sense Organs
5. Our Teeth
6. Food in Our Life
7. Sources of Water
8. Water Pollution
9. Houses through the Ages
10. Time for Play
11. Occupation in the Family
12. Travelling Around
13. Mapping Our Neighbourhood
14. Plants and Their Parts
15. Animal House
16. Bird’s Beaks and Claws
17. Travelling with Animals
20. Bricks and Bridges
21. Public Property and Community Services
22. Our Solar System
23. Saftey The First Priority
Formative Assessment-I to IV Summative Assessment-I to II