- Product Features Each book is divided into Units.Includes interesting facts.
- The series aims to nurture curious minds by exposing them to extra polatory tasks.
- Contains test papers.Includes latest updates from around the globe.
- Fact sections provide additional information on a particular topic.
- Brain teasers, quizzes and reasoning activities will hone the analytical and logical skills of learners.
- The special section on Life Skills will stimulate the thinking, social and emotional skills of the learners.
- The series aims at the holistic development of the learner in both scholastic and co-scholastic areas.
- This is the Knowledge Era an age where the average individual stands nowhere.
- While expertise in subject knowledge is a must, general knowledge is what takes the competition to new realms.
- All competitive examinations, group discussions, interviews revolve around the mental aptitude, general knowledge and personality development of the person.
- Keeping this in mind, we at Sahitya Bhawan, have sharpened our series with a rigorous three-thronged approach aiming to take the mental aptitude, general knowledge and personality of the child to great heights.
- Special care has been taken to enhance knowledge of core EVS and Science concepts being done in class curriculum.
- Mental aptitude has been taken care of by including puzzles, riddles, number activities and brainteasers in a fun and interesting manner. Special sections on Ever Wondered Why, Mixed Bag and Knowledge Bank have been introduced.
- Test Your Knowledge are challenges for the child to test whatever he or she has learnt.
- Preschool, Kindergarten, Nursery LKG (KG 1), UKG (KG 2) and for children 3-8 year old series includes Hindi Alphabets (Varnmala Akshar and Vyanjan), Hindi 2/3/4 lettered Word (Shabd) formation, Hindi listening, writing and speaking (Swar), English Alphabets, Phonics, Number writing 1-20, Number writing 1-50, Number writing 1-100, Multiplication Table book, Pattern writing, Capital and Small letter, Drawing and colouring, Craft, Hindi Rhymes (Bal Geet), English Rhymes and Activity based Workbooks. Primary, Middle and Senior class 1 to 12 series includes Hindi Literature, Hindi Grammar, Mathematics, Mental Math, EVS, Science, Computer, Value Education, General Knowledge (GK), English Handwriting, Hindi Handwriting and Drawing.
- Based on NCERT for CBSE and state boards as per curriculum and exam paper pattern.
- Combo Pack and Gift set also available on discount.
- Watch video for features, benefits and advantages of the book.
1. Amazing Reptiles The Wrigglers
2. Sea Queen (The Amazing Fishes)
3. Our Most Loyal Friend (Dog)
4. The Amazing Unusual Flora
5. Unique Animals and Birds
6. The Crawly, Creepers and Climbers
7. Indias Superlatives
8. Bharat Ratnas
9. Indian Textiles
10. Indian Women of Substance
11. The Burning Mountains
12. I Am Proud to be an Indian
13. Knowledge Bank-I Mixed Bag-I Ever Wondered Why-I
14. Know Your Worth
15. Worlds Famous Mosques & Churches
16. Museums of the World
17. Famous Cities of the World
18. Special Fact File of Japan
19. Some Famous Bridges Across the World
20. Festivals and Events in the World
21. Alternate Sources of Energy
22. Future Computers
24. Bio fuels
25. Technological Devices
26. Computer Geeks
27. Knowledge Bank-II Mixed Bag-II Ever Wondered Why-II
28. Career Avenues
29. Experiment-I Test Your Knowledge-I
30. Directors Gallery
31. Around the World British Theatres
32. A Good Turn
33. Animals Fields
34. Winter Games
35. Cups and Competitions
36. Famous Painters
37. Folk Dances of India
38. Paintings in different Styles
39. Awards for Musicians
40. Indian Music Festivals
41. Literary Quiz
42. Knowledge Bank – III Ever Wondered Why-III
43. Be Helpful to Others
45. Green Quiz
46. Our Green World in Danger
48. Twist Your Brain
49. Brain Bravura Number Game
50. Flora and Fauna in Desert
51. Food Preservation
52. The Stars Hollywood and Bollywood
53. Gems of Hindi Literature
54. Everyday Science
55. Knowledge Bank-IV Ever Wondered Why-IV
57. Team work
58. Quiz-II Test Your Knowledge-II Answer Sheet