- Complete Adhdhyan is a new concept, Topic wise Textbook based on NCERT for UP Board as per latest syllabus and changed paper pattern.
- It is also helpful for other state boards, CBSE and Competitive Exams Preparation.
- Complete Theory each chapter covers the detailed theory divided into topic.
- Tables are given in the mid of the chapters to provide an overview of a topic.
- Pictorial presentations like flowchart, graphs and diagrams are given in order to illustrate the concepts more easily.
- Check Point after each topic in order to assess the progress of the reader, have been given in between the topics.
- Solved Examples, Gist of the chapter, Concept Map, HOTS (High Order Thinking Skill) based questions, Key terms are imporant features of the series.
- Complete Revision for quick revision of the chapter.
- A list of important terms related to the chapter.
- Chapter at a Glance helps in overview of the chapter.
- Chapter Compendium has been given at the end of the chapter.
- Complete NCERT Exercise has answer of the questions and exercises given in the NCERT textbook.
- Complete Exam Practice Solved questions based on the chapter have been provided to introduce the readers with answer writing methodologies.
- Self-Assessment Corner questions based on the chapter have been given at the end for students to practice on their own.
- The questions are in consonance with the paper pattern of UP board.
- Complete Map Work has questions based on maps.
- Complete Project Work for complete study of the subject.
- Complete Adhdhyan series includes books for Hindi, Samanya Hindi, English, Vigyan, Science, Ganit, Mathematics, Samajik Vigyan, Social Science for class 9, 10, 11, 12
1. Chemical Reactions and Equations
2. Acids, Bases and Salts
3. Metals and Non-Metals
4. Carbon and its Compounds
5. Periodic Classification of Elements
6. Life Processes
7. Control and Coordination
8. How do Organisms Reproduce
9. Heredity and Evolution
10. Light—Reflection and Refraction
11. Human Eye and The Colour World
13. Magnetic Effects of Electric Current
14. Sources of Energy
15. Our Environment
16. Management of Natural Resources
- Answers of Chapter Test