- Complete Adhdhyan is a new concept, Topic wise Textbook based on NCERT for UP Board as per latest syllabus and changed paper pattern.
- It is also helpful for other state boards, CBSE and Competitive Exams Preparation.
- Complete Theory each chapter covers the detailed theory divided into topic.
- Tables are given in the mid of the chapters to provide an overview of a topic.
- Pictorial presentations like flowchart, graphs and diagrams are given in order to illustrate the concepts more easily.
- Check Point after each topic in order to assess the progress of the reader, have been given in between the topics.
- Solved Examples, Gist of the chapter, Concept Map, HOTS (High Order Thinking Skill) based questions, Key terms are imporant features of the series.
- Complete Revision for quick revision of the chapter.
- A list of important terms related to the chapter.
- Chapter at a Glance helps in overview of the chapter.
- Chapter Compendium has been given at the end of the chapter.
- Complete NCERT Exercise has answer of the questions and exercises given in the NCERT textbook.
- Complete Exam Practice Solved questions based on the chapter have been provided to introduce the readers with answer writing methodologies.
- Self-Assessment Corner questions based on the chapter have been given at the end for students to practice on their own.
- The questions are in consonance with the paper pattern of UP board.
- Complete Map Work has questions based on maps.
- Complete Project Work for complete study of the subject.
- Complete Adhdhyan series includes books for Hindi, Samanya Hindi, English, Vigyan, Science, Ganit, Mathematics, Samajik Vigyan, Social Science for class 9, 10, 11, 12
*1. Matter in our Surroundings (Mole Cocept)*
2. Is Matter around us Pure ?
3. Atoms and Molecules
*4. Structure of atom (Chemical formula of common compounds)*
5. The Fundamental Unit of Life : Cell
7. Diversity in Living Organisms
*8. Why do we fall ill ? [Health and its failure. Infectious and Non-infectious diseases, their causes and manifestation. Diseases caused by microbes (Virus, Bacteria and Protozoans) and their prevention; Principles of treatment and prevention. Pulse Polio programmes]*
*9. Motion (Derivation of equations of motion by graphical method; elementary idea of uniform circular motion)*
*10. Force and Laws of Motion (Elementary idea of conservation of Momentum)*
*11. Gravitation (Mass and Weight; Free fall)*
*12. Flotation (Elementary idea of Relative Density)*
*13. Work and Energy (Law of conservation of energy)*
*14. Sound [Echo and SONAR. Structure of the Human Ear (Auditory aspect only)]*
*15. Natural Resources (Movements of air and its role in bringing rains across India, Bio-geo chemical cycles in nature: Water, Oxygen, Carbon and Nitrogen)*
*16. Improvement in Food Resources (Plant and animal breeding and selection for quality improvement and management)*
There are no reviews yet.