- Sahitya Bhawan Complete Adhdhyan Class 11 English is a new concept, Topic wise Textbook based on NCERT for UP Board as per latest syllabus and changed paper pattern.
- It is also helpful for other state boards, CBSE and Competitive Exams Preparation.
- This book “Complete Adhyayan” is a complete learning solution for the students.
- Textbook ‘HORNBILL’ and ‘SNAPSHOTS’ are presented as prose and supplementary books.
- “Complete Adhyayan” is more effective and result-oriented textbook because it contains various benefits and salient features as follows Text-wise Hindi translation for better understanding Summary of the lesson has been given in both English and Hindi language Glossary for easy grasp over words both in Hindi and English language Character Sketch of all the characters have been given as per the chapter Complete solution of NCERT textbook exercises Additional variety of MCQs, short and long questions are given for capturing every corner of the chapter.
- In total, Complete Adhyayan will prove to be a mentor for the disciples of standard eleventh.Complete Adhdhyan series includes books for Hindi, Samanya Hindi, English, Vigyan, Science, Ganit, Mathematics, Samajik Vigyan, Science for class 9, 10, 11, 12
Section A : PROSE (Hornbill)
- The Portrait of a Lady—Khushwant Singh
- We’re Not Afraid to Die….if We Can All Be Together—Gordon Cook and Alan East
- Discovering Tut : The Saga Continues—A. R. Williams
- Landscape of the Soul—Nathalie Trouveroy
- The Ailing Planet : The Green Movement’s Role—Nani Palkhivala
- The Browning Version—Terence Rattigan
- The Adventure—Jayant Narlikar
- Silk Road—Nick Middleton
Section B : POETRY
- A Photograph—Shirley Toulson
- The Laburnum Top—Ted Hughes
- The Voice of the Rain—Walt Whitman
- Childhood—Markus Natten
- Father to Son—Elizabeth Jennings
Section C : writing skillS
- Note-making and Summarising
- Letter Writing
- Creative Writing
- Notice Writing
- Poster Making
- Advertisement Making
- Essay Writing
Section D : Supplementary Reader (SnapshotS)
- The Summer of the Beautiful White Horse—William Saroyan
- The Address—Marga Minco
- Ranga’s Marriage—Masti Venkatesha Iyenger
- Albert Einstein at School—Patrick Pringle
- Mother’s Day—J.B. Priestly
- The Ghat of the Only World—Amitav Ghosh
- Birth—A.J. Cronin
- The Tale of Melon City—Vikram Seth