- Sahitya Bhawan Complete Adhdhyan Class 9 English is a new concept, Topic wise Textbook based on NCERT for UP Board as per latest syllabus and changed paper pattern.
- It is also helpful for other state boards, CBSE and Competitive Exams Preparation.
- This book “Complete Adhyayan” is a complete learning solution for the students.
- Textbook ‘Beehive’ and ‘Moments’ are presented as prose and supplementary books.
- “Complete Adhyayan” is more effective and result-oriented textbook because it contains various benefits and salient features as follows Text-wise Hindi translation for better understanding Summary of the lesson has been given in both English and Hindi language Glossary for easy grasp over words both in Hindi and English language Character Sketch of all the characters have been given as per the chapter Complete solution of NCERT textbook exercises Additional variety of MCQs, short and long questions are given for capturing every corner of the chapter.
- At the end of each chapter/poem, ‘Assess Yourself’ part is given for self-assessment.
- Answers of the Assess Yourself exercise have been given on our website www.sahityabhawan.co.in In total, Complete Adhyayan will prove to be a mentor for the disciples of standard ninth.
- Complete Adhdhyan series includes books for Hindi, Samanya Hindi, English, Vigyan, Science, Ganit, Mathematics, Samajik Vigyan, Science for class 9, 10, 11, 12
1. The Fun They Had (Isaac Asimov)
- The Road Not Taken (Robert Frost)
2. The Sound of Music
I. EVELYN GLENNIE : Deborah Cowley
II. BISMILLAH KHAN
- Wind (Subramania Bharati)
3. The Little Girl (Katherine Mansfield)
- Rain on the Roof (Coates Kinney)
4. A Truly Beautiful Mind
- The Lake Isle of Innisfree (William Butler Yeats)
5. The Snake and the Mirror (Vaikom Muhammad Basheer)
- A Legend of the Northland ( Phoebe Cary)
6. My Childhood (A. P. J. Abdul Kalam)
- No Men Are Foreign (James Kirkup)
7. Packing (Jerome K. Jerome)
- The Duck and the Kangaroo (Edward Lear)
8. Reach for the Top
I. SANTOSH YADAV
II. MARIA SHARAPOVA
- On Killing a Tree (Gieve Patel)
9. The Bond of Love (Kenneth Anderson)
- The Snake Trying (W. W. E. Ross)
10. Kathmandu (Vikram Seth)
- A Slumber Did My Spirit Seal (William Wordsworth)
11. If I Were You (Douglas James)
1. The Lost Child (Mulk Raj Anand)
2. The Adventures of Toto (Ruskin Bond)
3. Iswaran the Storyteller (R. K. Laxman)
4. In the Kingdom of Fools (Kannada Folktale (ed.) A. K. Ramanujan)
5. The Happy Prince (Oscar Wilde)
6. Weathering the Storm in Ersama (Harsh Mander)
7. The Last Leaf (O. Henry)
8. A House Is Not a Home (Zan Gaudioso)
9. The Accidental Tourist (Bill Bryson)
10. The Beggar (Anton Chekhov)