- Sahitya Bhawan Accountancy for class 12 by Dr SM Shukla for UP Board.
- Also helpful for Competitive Exams Preparation.
- At the end of chapter variety of question includes Objective type, Very Short, Short, Long and Numerical questions.
- The book has been prepared in easy and lucid language.
- Each topic has been explained with solved examples from easy to hard.
- Solutions of Numerical questions have been provided in a separate book “Practical Problems in Accountancy”
1. ACCOUNTS OF NON-TRADING INSTITUTIONS
2. PARTNERSHIP ACCOUNTS (PRELIMINARY & FINAL ACCOUNTS)
3. PARTNERSHIP ACCOUNTS : ADMISSION OF A NEW PARTNER
4. PARTNERSHIP ACCOUNTS : RETIREMENT OF A PARTNER
5. PARTNERSHIP ACCOUNTS : DEATH OF A PARTNER
6. DISSOLUTION OF PARTNERSHIP FIRM-1
7. DISSOLUTION OF PARTNERSHIP FIRM-2 (WITH INSOLVENCY OF PARTNER)
8. PIECEMEAL DISTRIBUTION
9. ISSUE, FOREFITURE, REISSUE AND BUY-BACK OF SHARES
10. REDEMPTION OF PREFERENCE SHARES
11. ISSUE AND REDEMPTION OF DEBENTURES
12. FINANCIAL STATEMENTS
13. ANALYSIS AND INTERPRETATION OF FINANCIAL STATEMENTS
14. RATIO ANALYSIS
15. CASH FLOW STATEMENT
Sahitya Bhawan –
He describes accounting facts and principles very easily.
–Charan Jeet Singh (Teacher)