- Sahitya Bhawan | Pratiyogita Sahitya UPSC Civil Services Preliminary Examination Paper 2 Basic Numeracy in English is a best reference book includes solved papers of previous examinations, theory based study material on prescribed and revised syllabus followed by questions as per the latest paper pattern.
- The text matter will help the students in understanding the subject.
- The questions have been prepared in such a manner that they cover the entire syllabus.
- Questions asked in Civil Services (Pre.) Exam. 2013 & 2011
- Number System
- Decimal and Fractions and Relationship Between Numbers
- Indices and Surds (Square, Square Root, Etc.)
- Highest Common Factor and Least Common Multiple (H.C.F. and L.C.M.)
- Time and Work, Pipe and Cistern (Using Unitary Method, Chain Rule, Variation and Ratio Also)
- Speed, Time and Distance, Ratio and Time
- Profit and Loss
- Ratio, Proportion and Variation
- Interest (Simple and Compound)
- Discount (Trade Discount, True Discount, Etc.)
- Stock and Shares
- Problems Based on Ages
- Problems Based on Fractions
- Problems Based on Numbers
- Alligation, Mixture
- Mensuration : Plane Figures
- Mensuration : Solid Figures
- Trigonometry : Height and Distance
- Interpretation of Data
- Data Sufficiency
- Permutations and Combinations
There are no reviews yet.