- Complete Adhdhyan is a new concept, Topic wise Textbook based on NCERT for UP Board as per latest syllabus and changed paper pattern.
- It is also helpful for other state boards, CBSE and Competitive Exams Preparation.Complete Theory each chapter covers the detailed theory divided into topic.
- Tables are given in the mid of the chapters to provide an overview of a topic.
- Pictorial presentations like flowchart, graphs and diagrams are given in order to illustrate the concepts more easily.
- Check Point after each topic in order to assess the progress of the reader, have been given in between the topics.
- Solved Examples, Gist of the chapter, Concept Map, HOTS (High Order Thinking Skill) based questions, Key terms are imporant features of the series.
- Complete Revision for quick revision of the chapter.
- A list of important terms related to the chapter.
- Chapter at a Glance helps in overview of the chapter.
- Chapter Compendium has been given at the end of the chapter.
- Complete NCERT Exercise has answer of the questions and exercises given in the NCERT textbook.
- Complete Exam Practice Solved questions based on the chapter have been provided to introduce the readers with answer writing methodologies.
- Self-Assessment Corner questions based on the chapter have been given at the end for students to practice on their own.
- The questions are in consonance with the paper pattern of UP board.
- Complete Map Work has questions based on maps.
- Complete Project Work for complete study of the subject.
- Complete Adhdhyan series includes books for Hindi, Samanya Hindi, English, Vigyan, Science, Ganit, Mathematics, Samajik Vigyan, Social Science for class 9, 10, 11, 12
1. The Rise of Nationalism in Europe
2. The Nationalist Movement in Indo-China
3. Nationalism in India
4. The Making of a Global World
5. The Age of Industrialisation
6. Work, Life and Leisure : Cities in the Contemporary World
7. Print culture and the Modern World
8. Novels, Society and History
1. Resources and Development
2. Forest and Wildlife Resources
3. Water Resources
5. Minerals and Energy Resources
6. Manufacturing Industries
7. Lifelines of National Economy
3. Democracy and Diversity
4. Gender, Religion and Caste
5. Popular Struggles and Movements
6. Political Parties
7. Outcomes of Democracy
8. Challenges to Democracy
2. Sectors of the Indian Economy
3. Money and Credit
4. Globalisation and the Indian Economy
5. Consumer Rights