- Maths Work Book’ is a series of five books offering supplementary enrichment material for children of classes 1 to 5.
- These books are designed to reinforce the mathematical skills learnt in the main course book ‘Maths’.
- It meets NCF guidelines and incorporates the CCE recommendations.
- Key Features Carefully graded worksheets for each topic to strengthen the understanding of real life applications of content learnt.
- Worksheets include word problems to develop understanding of real life applications of content learnt.
- Mental Maths worksheets to develop problem solving skills.
- Develops mastery over computational skills.
- Provides opportunity for continuous review of concepts learnt.
- Makes the journey of learning effortless and enjoyable.
- Preschool, Kindergarten, Nursery LKG (KG 1), UKG (KG 2) and for children 3-8 year old series includes Hindi Alphabets (Varnmala Akshar and Vyanjan), Hindi 2/3/4 lettered Word (Shabd) formation, Hindi listening, writing and speaking (Swar), English Alphabets, Phonics, Number writing 1-20, Number writing 1-50, Number writing 1-100, Multiplication Table book, Pattern writing, Capital and Small letter, Drawing and colouring, Craft, Hindi Rhymes (Bal Geet), English Rhymes and Activity based Workbooks.
- Primary, Middle and Senior class 1 to 12 series includes Hindi Literature, Hindi Grammar, Mathematics, Mental Math, EVS, Science, Computer, Value Education, General Knowledge (GK), English Handwriting, Hindi Handwriting and Drawing.
- Based on NCERT for CBSE and state boards as per curriculum and exam paper pattern.
- Combo Pack and Gift set also available on discount.
- Watch video for features, benefits and advantages of the book.
- 1. Numbers
11. Data handling
14. Plane shapes
15 Solid shapes Answers
There are no reviews yet.