- Product Features Each book is divided into Units.Includes interesting facts.
- The series aims to nurture curious minds by exposing them to extra polatory tasks.
- Contains test papers.Includes latest updates from around the globe.
- Fact sections provide additional information on a particular topic.
- Brain teasers, quizzes and reasoning activities will hone the analytical and logical skills of learners.
- The special section on Life Skills will stimulate the thinking, social and emotional skills of the learners.
- The series aims at the holistic development of the learner in both scholastic and co-scholastic areas.
- This is the Knowledge Era an age where the average individual stands nowhere.
- While expertise in subject knowledge is a must, general knowledge is what takes the competition to new realms.
- All competitive examinations, group discussions, interviews revolve around the mental aptitude, general knowledge and personality development of the person.
- Keeping this in mind, we at Sahitya Bhawan, have sharpened our series with a rigorous three-thronged approach aiming to take the mental aptitude, general knowledge and personality of the child to great heights.
- Special care has been taken to enhance knowledge of core EVS and Science concepts being done in class curriculum.
- Mental aptitude has been taken care of by including puzzles, riddles, number activities and brainteasers in a fun and interesting manner.
- Special sections on Ever Wondered Why, Mixed Bag and Knowledge Bank have been introduced.
- Test Your Knowledge are challenges for the child to test whatever he or she has learnt.
- Preschool, Kindergarten, Nursery LKG (KG 1), UKG (KG 2) and for children 3-8 year old series includes Hindi Alphabets (Varnmala Akshar and Vyanjan), Hindi 2/3/4 lettered Word (Shabd) formation, Hindi listening, writing and speaking (Swar), English Alphabets, Phonics, Number writing 1-20, Number writing 1-50, Number writing 1-100, Multiplication Table book, Pattern writing, Capital and Small letter, Drawing and colouring, Craft, Hindi Rhymes (Bal Geet), English Rhymes and Activity based Workbooks.
- Primary, Middle and Senior class 1 to 12 series includes Hindi Literature, Hindi Grammar, Mathematics, Mental Math, EVS, Science, Computer, Value Education, General Knowledge (GK), English Handwriting, Hindi Handwriting and Drawing.
- Based on NCERT for CBSE and state boards as per curriculum and exam paper pattern.
- Combo Pack and Gift set also available on discount.
- Watch video for features, benefits and advantages of the book.
UNIT I FLORA AND FAUNA
1. Amazing Plants/Trees
2. Wonderful World of Flowers
3. Birds that Cannot Fly
4. Endangered Animals
UNIT II INDIA MY COUNTRY
5. My Neighbours
6. Prime Ministers of India
7. Social Reformers
8. Famous Monuments and Places BRAIN JUMP Mixed Bag – I Ever Wondered Why – I
9. Knowledge Bank – ITest Your Knowledge – I UNIT III OUR WORLD
10. Sources of Pollution
11. Save Environment
12. Seven Wonders of the World
13. The World’s Largest
UNIT IV SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY
14. The Great Inventors
15. My First Aid Box
16. Facts about the Moon
17. Scientific Instruments
18. Diseases and Vaccines BRAIN JUMP Mixed Bag – II Ever Wondered Why – II
19. Science Experiment – I Test Your Knowledge – II UNIT V MUSIC, ARTS AND DANCE
20. Famous Painters
22. Dances of India
23. Famous Characters in Fiction and Movie
UNIT VI SPORTS AND ENTERTAINMENT
24. Commonwealth Games
25. The Shining Sports Stars
26. Indian Games in the Past
27. Women in the Play ground
28. Adventure Sports BRAIN JUMP Mixed Bag – III Ever Wondered Why – III
29. Knowledge Bank – II Test Your Knowledge – III UNIT VII MIXED BAG
30. Strain Your Brain A Bit
31. Mini Sudoku
32. Indian Nobel Laureates
33. The Shining Mini Stars
34. What Should I Eat
35. Personal Hygiene and Good Habits
36. Safety on Road
37. Enjoy Yourself Crossword Time BRAIN JUMP
38. Quick Quiz Mixed Bag Ever Wondered Why – IV
39. Science Experiment – II Test Your Knowledge – IV Answer Sheet
There are no reviews yet.